Exhibitors wishing to register for this event, buy tasting tickets, or become a sponsor, click the Register Now button above.
“Taste of Castro Valley” brings together cuisine, culture and commerce! Following the success of last year, the Castro Valley Eden Area Chamber of Commerce invites restaurants, caterers, licensed home- based food businesses, retailers and more to showcase themselves to a targeted audience of 300+ community members.
Each restaurant is required to supply:
- Supply a bite-sized, or small sample portion, of a featured menu item (or multiple items) during the event for approximately 300 attendees. Only ready to serve food is permitted. No on-site cooking accommodations are available.
- Provide all necessary paper goods and utensils for your sampling.
- Set-up and clean-up your booth space. Set- up begins at 3:00pm. Clean-up will be no earlier than 7:30pm.
- Provide your own linen for your table.
Castro Valley/Eden Area Chamber of Commerce will supply:
- Each exhibitor with a 6’ table.
- Marketing and promotion of the event through local newspapers, website, social media sites, etc. and with flyers & banners.
- Supply of collateral materials (flyers, posters, etc.) in advance of event date to exhibitors for additional promotion to your customer base.
- Announcement of winners in the Castro Valley Forum, website, social media outlets, etc., and a certificate.
Want more details on how to become a Sponsor? Call the Chamber offices: (510)537-5300