“Taste of Castro Valley” brings together cuisine, culture and commerce! Following the success of last year, the Castro Valley Eden Area Chamber of Commerce invites restaurants, caterers, licensed home- based food businesses, retailers and more to showcase themselves to a targeted audience of 300+ community members.
Exhibitors wishing to register for this event, should call the Chamber office at 510.537-5300
Each restaurant is required to supply:
- Supply a bite-sized, or small sample portion, of a featured menu item (or multiple items) during the event for approximately 300 attendees. Only ready to serve food is permitted. No on-site cooking accommodations are available.
- Provide all necessary paper goods and utensils for your sampling.
- Set-up and clean-up your booth space. Set- up begins at 3:00pm. Clean-up will be no earlier than 7:30pm.
- Provide your own linen for your table.
Castro Valley/Eden Area Chamber of Commerce will supply:
- Each exhibitor with a 6’ table.
- Marketing and promotion of the event through local newspapers, website, social media sites, etc. and with flyers & banners.
- Supply of collateral materials (flyers, posters, etc.) in advance of event date to exhibitors for additional promotion to your customer base.
- Announcement of winners in the Castro Valley Forum, website, social media outlets, etc., and a certificate.
Interested in becoming a Sponsor? Call the Chamber offices: (510)537-5300