#1 To Be Inspired by a Living Curriculum, Teachers Who
- Install positive character
- Maintain appropriate academic rigor
- Model Christian faith
#2 To Be Trained in Christ-like Character
- Establish Christian truth as a guide for life
- Install pure morals in the heart of student
- Live a disciplined life
#3 To Be Equipped for Daily Living and Eternal Life.
- A place to grow spiritually
- Subjects taught from a Biblical Worldview
- Opportunities to serve locally and abroad?
#4 To Be Challenged in a Esteemed TK-12 Program
- aligned curriculum and fully accredited by ACSI and WASC
- Elementary assessment scores 1.5+ years above national average
- Students to Teachers Ratio 13:1
#5 To Prepare for College Readiness
- Faculty and staff provide a "Culture of Care"
- Before and after school childcare (TK-6th)
- Morning and afternoon bus service between campuses??
#7 To Build Community and Connect with People
- "6th Most Diverse Private School" in CA according to niche.com
- A culture of partnership, support, and encouragement
- Many friendships made here last a lifetime
#8 To Develop 21st Century Skills
- Inquiry-driven learning beginning in kindergarten
- Develop critical and creative thinking skills
- Collaboration and project-based learning opportunities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
#9 To Share your Artistic Expression
- Weekly art instruction in elementary taught by a specialist
- 5 Visual Arts and 8 Performing Arts beginning in middle school
- Opportunities for artistic competitions and community performances
#10 To Compete in Athletics
- Daily physical education classes beginning in TK
- A focus on teamwork, competitiveness, commitment, perseverance, and responsibilities
- HS: 14 Teams, MS: 12 Teams, EL: 4 Teams/Programs
- Member North Coast Sction: CIF?
#11 Join the Excitement! Join the Legacy!
Redwood Christian School Inspiring Futures